Thursday, November 26, 2009

SLIM

A whole lot of sparkling went on two nights ago at the SLIM Exhibit at the National Museum.

A few wore Jul B. Dizon Jewellery and I am happy that I had the chance to take a photo of these gorgeous women. But before I show you them, here's what I wore that evening.

A pair of black drussy agate with gold specs.

Two of these gold with daimonds cuffs by Janina.

And this green tourmaline with diamonds in yellow gold ring.


Anne Curtis wore a ruby cabochon dangling earrings with diamonds and coral in yellow gold. She was STUNNING!!!



Ms. Teresa Herrera wore citrine dangling earrings with diamonds in yellow gold. It went so well with her Rajo Laurel gown.


I am such a fan! Hahaha!


Stylist, Liz Uy wore s fancy cut smokey topaz ring with white sapphires.


Janina wore 2 diamond brooches on her hair. One is a maple leaf and the other a butterfly. Lucille's earrings were hammered gold with rough cut diamonds.



Stephanie Chong wore dangling earrings with diamonds



These caught my eyebling! Now, this is my opinion, some women will spend thousand on their dresses and shoes, hair and make up but for me, and it's probably because I am in the business, JEWELRY MATTERS.






1 comment:

Sarah D. said...

I am so jealous of your lifestyle! All those stars!! I am a fan of Anne Curtis! She looks awesome!