Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Super Sunday!

Just when I thought I have seen it all, last Saturday, I was floored when Manang Edith informed me that a few grocery bags from S & R were dropped off with my name on it. I wasn't at home at that time so I was going crazy thinking about what would be inside the bags. It came from a super good friend and that made me even more curious. I thought, well, if she knows what I like, those bags would be filled with nothing but money!!! BWA HA AHA HA!!!



So I rushed home and lo and behold, I opened the bags and I thought how strange it is to receive such things BUT honestly, I really loved the idea of it! None has given me such since I was born (except my parents). So I brought them to my sister's house and shared it all with my family.

For breakfast, we all had these gigantic muffins with different fillings! I personally love the Chocolate Chip Muffins soaked with coffee!!


For lunch, we had roasted chicken! It was already marinated and so all I had to do was pop it in the oven and voila!!


Isn't it great? My family's meal for one whole day was taken cared of! But there's more of course. Dinner time, we baked some barbeque ribs! Now, if you know me, you would know that I love ribs as much as I love peking duck. And that's a LOT of LOVE!


And as midnight snack, we went all out on my S&R loot bag and ate 2 bags of Pringles! But this kind I haven't seen before. Call me a girl from the bundoks but I didn't even know that Pringles have diversified into more exciting junk food!


When it was time to sleep, I went down on my knees and prayed and said,

"Dear God,

Thank you for giving me such awesome friends. I owe You BIG TIME! I love you!

Goodnight!" 

Ok, ok...so I didn't go down on my knees. I just prayed while lying down but it is exactly what I said. I have wooden floors, it will be ouchy.

Rowena, you are an angel!

No comments: