Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Alay Ng Puso Orphanage.


As soon as I saw the babies, I finally understood why Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and many others decide to adopt a child. The infant's room has about 10 babies. A lot of them were sleeping when we arrived but the babies that were on the mat were instantly picked up by chuvaness and thebaghag.


I am suffering from a very bad back pain so I only held a baby when I was sitting down. I am getting old! Anyway, this is Jamaica. (If someone adopts her, can you please change her name? Thank you!) She is such a doll. She cried a little bit but once I picked her up, she was good all the way. She would stare and speak with her eyes as if she was saying "Take me home, I will be good!" I think Chuvaness will take her auntie here next week to see her. Hopefully, Jaimaca will live a much better life with parents who will love and take care of her.



Natural mothers!




This is Arthur. It doesn't take much to make him smile. He has a very good disposition that made ME want to take him home.


Meet Bochog. That's not his name but it is what we all call him. When he came to Alay Ng Puso, he was stick thin, malnourished and sickly. Now he is nothing but that.


This orphanage is where your donations are going. The diapers, baby clothes, bottles and towels make the lives of the Sisters and babies a bit more pleasant. I want to say thank you to all the donors that support us in this endeavor. A great big hug to the Sisters and Manangs who run and take care of all the babies here.


Click on the link to know more about Alay Ng Puso.

4 comments:

The Bag Hag said...

Arthur is soooo cutie! and so is Johnlloyd... I mean Jamaika ;)

Kelli said...

Could you tell me how to go about adopting from this orphanage? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi! May i have the number of Alay ng Puso?

Candy B. Dizon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.