Friday, November 20, 2009

Bling It To A Higher Level!

I couldn't help myself. I was being distracted last night with diamonds, gems and design! Instead of focussing on shoes, people and the food, I was being mesmerized by the jewelry worn last night at the ESCOLTA opening.

Some pieces are from Jul B. Dizon Jewellery, Janina for Jul Dizon, Van Cleef and Arpels, Harry Winston and from mommy's baul. There is a ring there given by the wearer's husband. ENVY!




Just to let you know, this is MY hand, MY finger, MY photo but NOT my ring. WAAAHHHH!!!! Well, at least I got to wear it for 1 minute. It is a Harry Winston, 16 carat fancy yellow, flawless heart shape diamond. It probably costs the same amount as the whole renovation of ESCOLTA! No joke people! 






Next time you go out to an event. Please make an effort to wear great jewellery. Who knows, I might just be there to BORROW them!! BWA HA HAHA (evil laugh)

No comments: