Monday, July 29, 2013

The Beach of Balesin.

The villages and restaurants are not the only thing that is important for us Dizons. Having 15 children in the family, they must have a lot of activities to keep them busy. 

I am totally convincing my family to buy a share. I am trying so hard that I was selling the membership to Ginny over Whatsapp last night. 

When I was telling her about the place, the first thing she asked me was, "How's the beach?"

Well, so far, since I arrived this morning, I have posted about 5 blogs already and I am a bit tired so let me just show you the photos. I am sure there's enough to tell you how amazing it is. 

Hopefully this will make you convince Kuya and Dad too! 





The sand can equal the fine powdery sands of Boracay but it is just a bit more creamy in color. I usually don't stay in the water very long but this time around, I stayed for a good hour! 

The poolside of the Clubhouse is another story. Although all the other pools in the other villages are beautiful, this one takes the cake!






Funny story. 

Dennis wakes up every morning at 5am. That's just too early for me and Ivar. 

Ivar wakes up around 6:30 to 7 am. 

I get up soon after. 

When I saw them outside the villa, they were both wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts. 
I got jealous and wore mine too. 

We were a bit worried about being mistaken for resort staff but it was just too weird that none of us wanted to change. 

More post about Balesin to follow. Stay tuned. 

No comments: