Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Balesin Village and Clubhouse.

Being our home for the weekend, we stayed in Balesin Village most of our time. 






We found it perfect that it is situated by the Clubhouse and our room is a few steps away from the beach. 


This is my bed and how I miss it so. 


My view directly above my bed. I really like the way they did the ceiling.

Our bathroom has an indoor shower AND an outdoor one right beside it. Talk about luxurious. 

Right outside the room is our lanai. 



Ivar and I tried the hot tub while Dennis took his daily nap.

The clubhouse is where Sakura, the Japanese restaurant is located. 

We didn't get the chance to eat here but when we snuck a peek, Chef Edu-San was there to greet us. 

The Clubhouse gave off a warmth feeling of home. 





By our favorite pool, there's a hut where Ivar and I had our afternoon cocktails. 




No comments: