Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Red Soled Shoes.

You will never believe it. But I am telling you to believe it. Just yesterday, I blogged about the Valentino shoes that now belong to my two lucky feet.

Today....I get to my store with a brown box waiting for me. I won't even tell you who it came from this time but I just want to show you my newest babies!!!

If you know me, I would never put my hard earned money on shoes and bags. Instead I put them on jewelry but I still can't help but lust for the beautiful bags and shoes that my fashionable friends wear. They, of course, are able to put their moolah on jewelry, shoes AND bags altogether.

I just can't express how lucky I am to receive such wonderful gifts from my friends. It almost brings me to tears seeing that I am loved. Corny ba? But anyway, it's true. How would YOU feel if you suddenly get this for no occasion?






Makes you want to jump for joy diba???? I know I did!

No comments: