Monday, February 28, 2011

Sparkling People at SPARK!

Launching SPARK!

I didn't get to stay too long but the little time that I was there, I was glad to have seen so many friends to celebrate the launching of the newest magazine in the Phippines. SPARK is the baby of Carla Sibal and so far, I am loving the fact that her cover girls are not the regular celebrities that have been the covers of the magazines again and again and again.

First cover girl was BEA VALDES. I love reading about this woman. She has almost everything that I want to have. Let me start out by her skinny body, then her flawless skin and of course, international fame BECAUSE of her talent and creativity. I am near having it all, especially the skinny body. CHOZ! Hahahaha!!!

2nd cover girl is none other than my cousin, Cecile Zamora Van Straten. This woman does not like to have her photos taken! Not even by Candifier! But then again, she gives in after much nudging. I don't understand why because seeing her photo in the 2nd issue of SPARK, this woman can draw lots of oohs and aahhs with her unique beauty.
Here she is with Pia Magalona and your bloggerina.
Annette Zamora and Grace Velasco.
Dennis Robles and Harold Geronimo.
Lucille Dizon and Jay Abalos.
Windie and Taka Hayano.
Keri and Francis Zamora.
Patrick Roxas, Marga Valdes and Bea Valdes.
Malu Francisco.
Ivarluski Aseron, Chito Vijandre and Ricky Toledo with Dennis Lustico.
Melo Esguerra, friend and Migs Rosales.
Ivar with Janina Dizon-Hoschka.
Tessa Prieto Valdes and Pia Magalona.
Congratulations to SPARK!!!

P.S.
I MET TINA TAGLE!!! Woohoo!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi candifier... again i hear the name tina tagle. Must admit I'm quite intrigued about her coz you chuvaness and rajo laurel (my top three blogs) are really clamoring about her.

i checked her blog link but to no avail im wondrin, coz it seems her blog is only accessible to peeps she invites . na eexcite ako to read her blog from how ilongo explorer described it ots so kaaliw daw. help me naman sana learn how to have access to her blog. salamat.