Monday, February 28, 2011

I Love Cute!

Whenever I see things that make me comment, "That's so cuuuutteee!!!", I just want to say that I mean it. For the past few weeks, I have been seeing a lot of these cutie pies that I want to share with you.

This is Lucille's daughter, Lauren. She comes down for breakfast almost always wearing a princess costume. In this picture, she was wearing an old pajama so when I saw her "laying cement on our garage", it looked very apt to her poor Cinderella look.
Saw these at EGG in trinoma. It now stores the junk food that I am keeping away from the kids at home. It looks great in my new bedroom.
My Jody-kins who turned 18 three days ago. I think she is adorable. Looks exactly like me. Hahahaa.
Ruby wore this hot red lips at Chippendale's. It was the perfect thing to wear since there were a lot of lip action during the show. Not from me, of course. You already know what I did.
This bee on flower ring of Salome is made by Hoseki. I think it is so gorgeously fun. The bee is on a spring so it moves with the slightest touch.
Michael Salientes brought this bag to our coffee date 2 weeks ago. I love this color. Still dreaming of my future Furla bag.

Candy Bag of Furla. MUST.GET.ONE.

No comments: