Saturday, June 4, 2011

Leave of Absence.

Dear Readers,

I am on my last week of vacation here in the US of A and I am already sad about leaving. We all love it here and the thought of seeing the traffic on EDSA and the crappy NAIA is already making me want to puke.

Please stay tuned for all the stories and places that I will blog about when I get back in Manila.

Something to look forward to is our 33rd Anniversary Show. IT will be AMAZING.

For now, just be patient and don't stop loving me.

Candifier

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for your stories...

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just wanted to Ask if u were at seaworld San Diego? Though I'd seen you but I wasn't sure.

Candy B. Dizon said...

yes, I was.

Anonymous said...

oh i knew it. should have at least gotten an autograph. lol

Candy B. Dizon said...

Autograph?? Oh gosh...I have not reached that level yet. Hahahaha. But you should have said hello. :)