Monday, June 27, 2011

Cheated on My Diet.

When AG arrived in the US, my diet sort of went down the drain. Before watching Colin Kane, a stand up comic, we had dinner at Trattoria Amici at Americana. At first, I was apprehensive about eating here because I thought it was just the AMICI that we have here in Manila, which I really don't like. After checking out the place, I decided it cannot be the same one so we tried it out. It was one of the best decisions ever.

Although service was a bit slow, I enjoyed the food a lot. It was worth the cheat.

It's located in Americana, a new residential/commercial area in LA. The units are about $900k to a high of $1M. I was also told that Kobe Bryant owns a unit here. KLAZZ.

Anyway, if you are in the area, try it out. It's sinfully good.

Amici at Americana.









After our early dinner, we wanted dessert at Cheesecake Factory. MUST order is the Strawberry Shortcake. I wish someone would bring CF to Manila. Even AG loved it.



Thank you BFF's for taking care of us!

No comments: