The country’s very first glossy magazine celebrated 24 years this month with a spectacular show of the Cirque du Soleil. Lifestyle Asia marked the anniversary event at an evening performance of the multi-awarded international troupe who are on their first visit to the Philippines. The event kicks off the countdown to next year’s even grander 25th anniversary.
Watch a little bit of it here.
It was raining...HARD!! But somehow, God heard me when I said in the car that I really didn't want to get wet. So when we arrived, the rain had stopped. We were able to get there safe and dry.
We enjoyed a delicious spread of cocktail food from Manila Hotel. After that we went inside the tent and watched the amazing show. During the performance, the rain poured so hard that it was overpowering the music. Deep inside, I was getting a little antsy on how it would be like to get home. I was sure the water is high on the streets. Getting back to the car alone was going to be tough.
Funny though, that when the show ended, the rain stopped. We were able to get back to the car dry. We went through an ocean on our way back home. Good thing we brought the high and dependable car. As soon as we reached home, the rain started its wrath once again. Thank you God for taking care of us.
During the cocktails, beautiful people came to show Lifestyle Asia love and support. I was a bit busy eating the yummy siomai that I wasn't able to take too many photos.
Thank you so much Lifestyle Asia
for this wonderful gift of Varekai!
1. WATCH the show! It's not to be missed.
2. Wear comfy clothes. No need to dress up for this one.
3. If raining on the day you are watching, make sure you bring an umbrella. The drop off to the entrance is not covered so you will get wet. Although, there are people selling umbrellas in the area. Make sure you bring a driver so you won't be inconvenienced with parking.
4. You can't take photos or video of the show.
5. If you feel like splurging, buy the Tapis Rough ticket which allows you to enjoy the cocktails before the show.
6. If you don't want to splurge, get the LEVEL 1 of the Matinee show (Tuesday-Friday). It's cheaper at P4,900.
Click here for more details.