Friday, June 17, 2011

Kwenby's Fashion Week.

Do you remember when I did Lucille's Fashion Week? I guess it must have made a ripple because after that post, Lucille has been in so many glossies! I make sure that it was me that "discovered" her and constantly ask for my PR fees but she just won't budge.

When I was in the US, I hung out with my cousin a whole lot and every day that we would go out, I was always amazed at how cool and fashionable she dressed. I guess it runs thick in the family. Naks!

Anyway, I decided to show you her daily get up and just in case she becomes the next cover girl of Preview, I better get my commission.









Just wanted to focus on her accessories! Some pieces are actually locally made in the Philippines! Love it!

2 comments:

jewelsandstuff said...

She is so pretty and chic!

jewelsandstuff said...

She is so pretty and chic!