Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fear Not, For I Shall Return.

Dear Family,

This is it. When you read this, I am most probably sleeping in the plane, by the window, of course. It will be a long flight but I don't care. You know how I love a bargain and that DELTA promo was not to be missed.

Anyway, I just want to thank you for allowing me to take this vacation.

The last time I was in the US was with Mom and Dad, May of 2007. Here they are in Disneyland, shooting the Aliens.


Anyway, I am not sure what your lives will be like without me. Just in case there's severe depression, know that there are medications for it.


If you can, please bring YAMMO and CHOCHO to 7-11 every morning. You know that that's the only thing they look forward to.


For the week that I will be gone alone, please make sure that AG and S spend time with you guys. They will be lonely without me. Everyone will be lonely without me.


I will try my best to bring you all the pasalubongs that you might like. I hope you won't mind if I don't get to take out the price tags anymore from my shopping place.


Well, I gotta run. I will see you soon. Don't forget to pick us up at the airport! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!


Candy

No comments: