Monday, May 16, 2011

Lulu and JC.

My first fashion watch show to attend was of Lulu Tan Gan and JC Buendia. I was just too busy the last couple of weeks and couldn't make it to the other ones. I am glad I was able to see this one though because I didn't realize how I miss watching fashion shows.

Let me start with Lulu's.

Her clothes are unmistakably her signature style. Her models wore Jewelmer pieces and her shoes by Melissa.

I love Lulu and I love Melissa shoes but I am just not sure if they work well together.
















And now, JC Buendia.












How I wish I can wear these kinds of dresses!! I think it's hot!!!




JC worked with a lot of lace and I love the black and white theme. Simplicity at its best.

Yehey for JC Buendia and Ms. Lulu Tan Gan!

Thank you Visions Expressions for inviting me.

No comments: