Monday, August 9, 2010

My Birthday Spa!

Thank goodness for venues like BlueWater Day Spa, I was able to celebrate one of my parties in a unique and relaxing way. God knows we all need to calm down from this month's crazy schedule. The weather is not cooperating making every single minute in EDSA a living nightmare.

I decided to hold in in BWDS because I wanted to do 4 things all at the same time. It's the multi-tasker in me. I wanted to get a massage, watch a chick flick, be with my best buddies and eat delicious food.

First, I called and booked the whole cinema area. Yvonne, the person in charge, was very friendly, efficient and easy to talk to.

Second, I asked Grace Ang where she got the super yummy burritos she served when she had the SATC movie premier. FELIX, care of Florabel was kind enough to do the order even if it was a last minute idea of mine.

Third, my honey agreed to make the CCC (Chocolate Candifier Cake), 2 of them for my guests. He also made brownies and raspberry bites.

Forth, a little grocery for the snack bag. Thanks to Mel, my secretary for doing the grocery for me.

My party peeps trickled in the party place and everyone seemed to love the idea of the cinema, massage and eating all at the same time. And for as long as my friends and girls (Jody and Jacqui) are happy, your birthday girl is happy too. Thank you for taking time out and for all the presents! Love you!















More photos to follow. Check back on this post tomorrow.

No comments: