Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve!

It was a beautiful night. The blue moon was out and was shining like never before. We were on the 40th floor and our view of the city was spectacular!


When the fireworks display was getting to be more active, we went to the rooftop which has a 360 degree view of the city! It was magnificent!






The food was awesome! Looking at the photos now is making my stomach growl! Yaya Emma is a mean Japanese cuisine cook! I am thinking...she should be a contender in IRON CHEF!






My brother made these Teriyaki Seabass!!!

Hungry na ako.

2 comments:

rach said...

Happy New Year to you!

I have seen your blog for a few months already but this is the first time that I got the chance to read through it!

Your post about Japanese food is making me hungry!

Candy B. Dizon said...

Thank you for reading chocolait_addict!