Wednesday, January 27, 2010

El Cirkulo!

We celebrated AG's birthday party at El Cirkulo and I am so glad we did. We were given very special treatment and Malu Gamboa was a very gracious host. The food was excellent and once again...everyone was happy, especially the birthday boy.

I was only a young adult when I first heard about El Cirkulo. Back then, all I knew about Makati was FACES, MARS and EUPHORIA. Other than that, I had no clue what Makati had to offer. I do remember, however, MilkyWay Cafe. My parents would always bring us there for lunch and it was like a second home to us.

Amazing that up until now, these restaurants are still here to give enjoyment to the new EATERS in town. With so many competitors, one can really tell those that serve GOOOOOOD FOOOOD and great service are the ones that last decades in the industry.

ENJOY!












The Birthday Boy!!!



No comments: