Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ferdi, Ivar and Rajo at Salon de Ning.

When I learned that my good friends' birthdays are only a few days apart, I thought it would be fun to have them celebrate it all together. 

Ferdi Salvador, Ivar Aseron, Rajo Laurel

The Peninsula Manila hosted a party for them at Salon de Ning and it turned out to be such a fun evening that's filled with laughter, photo taking, drinking and dancing. Actually, a WHOLE lot of dancing. It was 80's night and even if we all look like we are in our 20's, almost all of us knew the songs by heart, which means only one thing.....

Good friends of the celebrants arrived to party and dance the night away.











Robby Carmona took over the DJ's booth and did an awesome job of getting everyone on the dance floor!


I wish I could do the swing the way Rajo and Malu can. 

To Ces, thank you for taking such great care of my gang. You are the best!!! To Peninsula Manila , last night was truly such a fun-filled party. I am so happy to be part of the family. You know who you are. 

To Ferdi, Rajo and Ivar, Happy Happy Birthday!!! 

No comments: