Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy at Elbert's Steak Room.




Having never tried Elbert's Steak Room, I asked my friends if we can eat here for lunch today. Thankfully they agreed because we are all so happy with the food! 

There's a business lunch special that is delicious, quick and reasonable! 

All courses come with a fresh salad with two choices for the dressing. 
I had the Asian. 


CK and SL had the prime rib and I had a bite and happy to report that it was tender, juicy and very flavorful. 


My order was this Duck Ravioli. It was cooked to perfection. Love it.


Three diners meant three desserts. We nearly licked the plate clean. 

Service was also good! I will definitely be back. 

The happy campers, CY, SL and your bloggerina. 

Thank you for lunch guys! 

Elbert’s Steak Room is located at:
3/F Sagittarius Building III
111 H. V. de la Costa Street
Salcedo Village
Makati City 1227
Philippines

No comments: