Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Alyanna's Fitness Party.

A weekend getaway where gifts, prizes, diving, mermaid swimming lessons and all meals are being offered at a reasonable price? Why not? 

This is exactly what Alyanna Martinez offered her followers and friends last weekend that was held at Acacia Resort and Dive in Anilao, Batangas. 

Jacqueline and I entered our room where a lot of loot was spread out on the bed. 


During breakfast, Alyanna, Albert and yours truly with Jacqui's peace sign photobomb.
Photo by liezlmartinez (Instagram)

After, we changed into our gear and headed to the relaxing pool where Havaianas floating slippers were displayed. 


Since it was in the package, Jacqui and I took advantage of the diving lessons. Jacqui was a natural. She went down as far as 40ft!!  I am already a certified diver so I just took a refresher course. I realize that once you learn how to dive, no matter how long it's been, you will never forget how to do it. 


Fellow diver and one of my childhood crushes (Alvin Patrimonio and Richard Gomez are the other two), Albert Martinez and your bloggerina. 

Photo by liezlmartinez (Instagram)

After an hour in the pool, it was time to see the world under water. 

Photos and videos of us underwater will soon follow. 

When we got back, Ms. Teresa Herrera-Anthony lead us in an hour of relaxing yoga. 

Photo by liezlmartinez (Instagram)

And then we just sat around watching the beautiful sunset. I made sure to thank Him for all the blessings I have in my life. Sunsets make me feel so nostalgic. 

The next day, it was time to bring out the colorful fins. The Philippine Mermaid Swimming Academy made sure the ladies, including my baby girl transformed into graceful mermaids. 
Photo by seeabismile (Instagram)

Photo by alyannamartinez (Instagram)

Before heading home, we decided to get stranded and have a mini photo-shoot. 

I love this photo of Jacqui. To be young and free....and to be able to jump so high!!!

The islanders, Jacqui, Jigs, George, Alyanna, Alissa and your bloggerina. 


This trip was not just about us, it was also about their dogs! I normally wouldn't hold a dog this close to my face but I know that Chanel is groomed in a parlor every week.

Thank you so much Alyanna!! We had a blast!!! 
Follow her on IG so that you too can join her next fitness party!! 

And when we got home, we checked out our loot. Happiness. 

No comments: