Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Glamour Daze by MAC.

MAC did it again. Just a few weeks after launching the Marilyn Monroe Collection here in Manila, they now give make up addicts the Glamour Daze make up line. 

Last week at White Space, MOSS MANILA transformed the plain white walls into something close to something magnificent. 

I truly loved the ivory carpet and 4 corners of beauty stations. Each corner had a glamourized model with the cutest outfits and hair style. The make up, of course, was by MAC. 




I want this make up case!!!!!


I think I have a soft spot in my heart for anything quilted. 

The variety of colors just made my heart smile.

For the natural look, the nude collection is perfect for you.

Thank you so much MAC for my loot!!!! 


And this is my best try at looking somewhat glamourous using my MAC products! 


No comments: