Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Candifier likes Made in Candy!!!

I like everything that has my name on it. Call me conceited but I am really happy that my parents gave me Candice "Candy" as my name so when I saw this store Made in Candy in Rockwell, I had to stop and check it out. 


Luckily the owners were there to personally explain to me what the company is all about. 

At Made in Candy (M.I.C.), Candy Artisans sculpt contemporary handmade candies using methods to craft pictures and messages at the center of each candy. Candy- making is performed live to the upbeat music of the latest rock and pop artists in front of eager customers waiting to try a warm and freshly made piece. Friendly CandyMen continually engage customers while the hot sugar forms and is open for everyone to see, smell, and experience. Here, Candy is more than just a sweet delicacy; it’s a symbolic tribute- as well as a perfect gift to bring meaning to someone. A meaning that would actually sweeten any tooth, mouth, and heart.





With two stores in Singapore, three in Bangkok, M.I.C. now ventures into the Philippines with their first show starting this first week of October at Rockwell’s Powerplant Mall. Located at one of the connecting bridgeways on the second level, come see Candy Artisans create the most delectable, exciting, and beautiful handmade rock candies ever to come to Philippine shores. Their first flagship store in the Philippines will open before the end of the year and will definitely be an exciting addition to the confectionery retail scene in Manila.





Perfect giveaways for a birthday, shower or even weddings!







Read what Jody has to say about Made in Candy in her blog, Miss Caity Cat!


For inquiries and special orders, email: 

darlene@madeincandy.com

No comments: