Monday, February 20, 2012

Annebisyosa's Birthday Bash! (Part 1)

I know you don't want to read what I have to say. All you want is to see the photos. So if you haven't seen them yet on Twitter, even when everyone was posting left and right, here's what I got from my camera.


Now, I am regretting not eating any of the cakes. Hungry!



This is the only thing I had last night which I do not at all regret. 

THE GUESTS!

Of course, I have to start out with KABOOM so here's your bloggerina with the 
hawt hawt hawt Derek Ramsay. 

My table mates who are all on Twitter, Garlic and Alan.



Jing and yours truly, Candifier.





Fely and Kuya Kim.



Jing and new to Twitter, Ronald.

 Anne and Rajo.



Billy and Nikki.




Nix and I.


Isabelle, Solenn and Raymond. 

Cheska and the birthday girl!


Check out Rajo Laurel belt out CREEP! 

So much more to follow!!! Stay tuned. 


No comments: