Monday, February 6, 2012

My Favorite Things....

When one comes out from the "oven", I always get so excited to try them on. Unfortunately, some of them already belong to clients so my joy of wearing them only lasts for about 10 minutes. 

I try to avoid posting about our pieces but sometimes, they are just too good to keep for myself and the client. So let me know what you think and if you love it as much as I do, then have one made for yourself! It will be worth it, promise! 

Blush! Love this color combination and the delicateness of the design. 

This carved jade necklace with carnelian and diamonds is perfect with your little black dress. 

Emerald cabuchon, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and south sea pearl "Scarab" necklace is to die for!!! I am sure Cleopatra had nothing like it!

Green Tourmaline and rough tanzanite bangle with diamonds in raw yellow gold is just breathtaking! 

Can you tell that I am still loving instagram? :)

No comments: