Monday, February 20, 2012

It's All About Love at Anne's Birthday. (Part 3)

It's pretty difficult not to love this young lady. Everyone around her is in so much love it was giving me a toothache. The roses added to the ambiance and since I went solo, I thought I would post photos of me with my loved ones in the party. Since there were too many things going around, I was only able to take a few. 


The birthday girl, Anne Curtis and your bloggerina!


Maxene Magalona!

Here's MAXENE who happens to be a great singer!! Like father like daughter!

My very close friend, literally really close, as in SUPER close that I wanted to bite his finger.
Tim Yap and I. 

Now, here's few lovebirds that I caught being all lovey dovey. 
Borgy and Georgina.


Solenn and Nico Bolzico were truly inseparable.


Here, MARK, RAJO and PAM sing SWEET CHILD OF MINE. 



And of course, Erwann getting a smack from Anne. 

How sweet it is to be loved. 

No comments: