Monday, December 19, 2011

Rockin' THE ROCK BAR!

My final Bali trip post!

So, on our last night in Bali, we went to Ayana Resort and Spa right? I blogged about the magnificence of the hotel but I had to save the best for last. The last post about my Bali trip is about ROCK BAR.



Now, you may be wondering what's so special about this place. Well, let me tell you, everyday at around 4:30 to 5pm, there's a super long cue to get in. And getting in is not as easy as going into the bar, you HAVE to ride a short monorail down the rocky cliff to get to the party place! Amazing right?

Here's a short trip down the cliff. (I should really learn how to mask the voices with music.)













There was a wedding at the chapel and afterwards, they let out hundreds of balloons!!

 The three musketeers who did nothing but have cocktails, eat, shop and sleep early. 
Thank you for the unforgettable time in Jakarta and Bali!!! 
Love you TR!


No comments: