Monday, December 5, 2011

Candifier's New Look!

Last week I had a photo shoot for Phil. Star for an article that Bea Ledesma is writing. It was at Sara Black's studio and I was so happy that it was her doing the photography. I decided that I would put on my thick face and ask Sara if she could give me a new "look" for my blog.

This is what I got in the email last night!



I immediately texted her...

"Oh my gawd! Ang payat!" (Thinking that she photoshopped me!)

This is her reply,

"I didn't make you thinner na, I just cleaned up your eye bags, that's all you babe!"

NAKS!!!! Payat daw o!!

Anyway, I love it to bits!!

Thank you so much Bea and Sara!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look! Love the outfit too! You look fab Cands!

Unknown said...

you look payat nga!

lovely picture!