Friday, December 30, 2011

Styling for RPAStyle!

It happened one lunch event at Mandarin Oriental. I sat next to Philip Abadicio and he had asked me if I could work with him on a project for RPAStyle and when we discussed possible layouts, it was definitely a project one would be crazy to say no to. 

We wanted 8 hot men but the other 3 that we wanted were not available but the party must go on. And it went on indeed at Martinis Bar of Mandarin Oriental. All was arranged by the kindest Charisse Chuidian and Isabel. 

The models came on time and Rhett Eala and Bergamo agreed to work with us including Mikee Raymundo of Make Up Forever and Jinx Aggavao of Maquillage Pro. Filbert Kung and Glenn Perez did the photos and I must tell you that it was great joy to work with such talented people. 

I also used Janina for Jul Dizon, Men's Accessories for the shoot which matched the outfits perfectly. 

Decked in Collezione by Rhett Eala and Janina for Jul B. Dizon.
I have to say, that styling this shoot is one for the books. 5 hot men, awesome team and great venue, what more can I ask for?

Robbie Becroft. 

Drew Rivera

Franc David

Edward Mendez

Marc Gueco

Uber hot in Bergamo.
Read the interview at RPAStyle.  

No comments: