Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Missing Mom.

As you may know, I love doing garden themed designs. It reminds me of something Mom would make and I just want to make sure that her designs are still very much present even if she's in heaven. 

Tomorrow is her 2rd year. Imagine? Two years without her. Up until now, I can't look at her photos too long, I can't talk about her without tearing up and I as I type this, my eyes are getting blurry because of the tears that want to spill. 

Dear Mom, 

I know you are reading my blog every time I post something. I just want to let you know that this is for you. 

I love you and miss you terribly. Be good and don't lecture God too much about how he should eat vegetables. I am sure He knows that already. As for us, we are doing our best to be good with our diet. 

And by the way, we are preparing a get together for you tomorrow. Hope you can join us.

Love, Candy


A client gave me 10 baroque south sea pearls and said, make whatever you want. 

This is what I came up with and I am just so thrilled to know that she loves it!

Doesn't it remind you of Mom?




No comments: