Thursday, September 1, 2011

Truly TIVOLI-cious!!

I know I have blogged about this restaurant before but I just can't have enough of Tivoli in Mandarin Oriental. To me, it's just one of those places that make me feel so happy to be alive. Really!!! As soon as I enter, I feel as if I am automatically transported to Europe. It reminds me of Raffles in Montreux, Switzerland, where Steffie and I had breakfast one morning (that's another story).

My mom's favorite restaurant, this is where she takes her most favored friends and clients because she is sure that it will never disappoint.

The photos will show you exactly what I mean. 





For lunch, you will have a buffet of appetizers.









The main courses. 




The desserts.

The REAL desserts. 



The Chef de Cuisine, Remi Vercelli, Charisse Chuidian and my lunch gang minus CAR. She doesn't like her photos taken. (Tim, your bloggerina, Chef, Christine, Charisse and Dennis)


Tivoli, Mandarin Oriental
750-8888

No comments: