Monday, September 26, 2011

Small And Fashionable!

Gotta hand it to Makati Shangri-la for always impressing me with their food! Presentation, taste and quality always puts a smile to my face. Consistent and served hot/warm and fast. This is the 5 course dinner that we had at the Best Dressed Women in the Philippines last week. 





Gian Magdangal (super hottie and talented) serenaded us. 

My tablemates, I didn't get to take everyone's photos because I was enjoying the food and chikahan too much. 




Your bloggerina with one of the Best Dressed, Ms. Small Laude. 



I have compiled photos of her that proves why she is definitely worth the title. 


Watch her walk the runway with class and grace.


Congratulations Small and thank you for inviting me to be one of your guests. It means a lot to me!

No comments: