Thursday, September 15, 2011

Omega launches Ladymatic!

When I walked in the ballroom...I didn't want to blink. It was the most beautiful set up I have seen in a long long long time. I love how the ballroom was all pink!! The flowers were all imported and the roses are all Equadorian. Robert Blancaflor did the event styling and Jackie Aquino directed the show. But I really must say that it is Marilen Nunez that impressed me the most. She was able to organize this BEAUTIFUL event without any glitches and if there were any, it didn't show a single bit. 

I swear to you that Robert Blancaflor will be doing my next event because I have totally fallen in love with his work for this Omega Ladymatic event last night. 







The mini fashion show.





Lucy Torres Gomez is presented with an Omega Ladymatic. (ENVY!)


Marilen Nunez, LTG and your bloggerina. 


Thank you to my photographer/date, Joel Nunez. I know I can always count on you.

No comments: