Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Time with Murad.


Murad, Inc. launches its new Active Radiance™ Serum, designed to stimulate the skin’s natural defense system and help cells resist UV-induced damage and distortion – all the while improving cell regeneration. The first product on the market to introduce Murad’s latest Vitamin C technology, Active Radiance Serum delivers the highest levels of stability in a Vitamin C complex, ensuring that the last drop is as efficacious as the first and helping the user achieve immediate radiance, enhanced collagen synthesis and the neutralizing of free radicals.



 The Active Radiance Serum is clinically proven to firm skin up to 64% in 15 minutes as well as brighten and renew the skin in one week by improving natural radiance and clarity. It smoothens the skin to restore a youthful texture and tone with ingredients:

 • Murad’s Resilient-C Complex - Delivers highly stable Vitamin C – 50 times the potency of prior generations – to improve skin radiance, help enhance collagen production and protect against free radical damage

 • Ectoin - Jump starts the cellular defense system by helping cells resist drastic environmental stresses including UV exposure and chemical aggressors

 • AHAs and Myrtle Extract - Encourage new cell growth and help boost cell vitality Active Radiance Serum is designed to combat dull, uneven skin tone and texture due to hyperpigmentation, sun and free radical damage associated with an active, outdoor lifestyle. Additionally, the Serum, as with all Murad formulas, is rooted in The Science of Cellular Water™; Murad’s proprietary system for optimizing cell hydration and skin health. 

Had my facial done yesterday by the able hands of Tess of Murad's facial center at Rustan's and I swear, it was the most relaxing one hour of my September yet! With gazillion events, I really needed this facial to hydrate, cleanse and rejuvenate my stressed out skin.

The facial included a short upper body massage.

(I can't believe I am showing you my face without make up!)

The products used for my facial:


Essential C cleanser

Vitamin C infusion mask
Essential C toner
Clarifying toner
Soothing massage cream
Body firming cream
Renewing eye cream
Sensitive skin soothing serum
Essential C moisturizer SPF 15
Soothing lip therapy
Pomegranate lip protector SPF 15 

plus

Active Radiance Serum 





I feel good about layering the make up again knowing that I can always go back to Murad to have them clean my face again.


For more information: dhroco@rustans.com.ph

No comments: