Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Your Majesty at the Red Cross Ball.

In my Facebook status, I mentioned that I felt like a Queen so in the Red Cross event, I will prove to you all that I am one.

On the day of the gala, I got the Dizon Family tiara and headed to the parlor to get my hair and make up done. Nelson Buenaventura did an outstanding job in making me look like Royalty.
But mind you, I was not the only Queen that evening. The REAL QUEEN of the NIGHT is none other than Ms. Tessa Prieto-Valdez, who always and forever will be the center of everyone's attention. She deserves it too because other than her natural beautiful face and figure, she dresses up like no one else in this country. The effort she puts in to her outfit makes me tired just thinking about it. She also wore 5 inch heeled shoes, how's that for dedication to fashion.


Now, because my sister is constantly bugging me about posting my photos, let me do just that so she can get off my back!

These fabulous people need no introduction in my blog. A lot of them are regulars and the others are pretty famous and the rest are famous because of my blog, so please forgive me for not identifying them one by one.

Enjoy!!

































More to come...stay tuned!

No comments: