Friday, October 22, 2010

Stiffy and Muji.

Ok, I apologize for not posting anything new since Muji. Last Tuesday, 2 am, I woke up to an incredible, massive and uncomfortable STIFFY!

No...not that kind, you filthy minded readers, but it was my neck!!! I couldn't move! It was terrible pain that I have never felt before. I was trying to recall which is more painful, giving birth or the stiffy. It comes very close to being equal but then it also made me remember what my Mom was feeling during her last few months. I can so totally relate to what she was feeling and felt really sad that she went thru that.

Anyway, 4 days later, I am still in pain. At this point, I am sure you are calling me crazy because I haven't had a check up. I don't like doctors much, sorry to my doctor friends. But I have read a lot about it and all I need is a hot water bag on my back, salon pas, and minimal movement but proper stretching. I did all that. I swear...but I still feel pain...I am so kawawa. (I am so good at self pity, gets me lots of attention).

So, today, I had to go back to work because I have a dinner tonight with my VVIP's at The Goose Station! WOOHOO!!!!

I checked my iPhoto and saw all the things that I need to blog about. So I will shut up about my stiffy and get to work.

I have to go back to MUJI. I haven't really shown you all that I wanted to.


















The Muji Lovers!


























The Peninsula Manila catered and my sistahs and I were really happy with the food. They were all delicious.






Now, to end my Muji post, I went back last Wednesday and this is what I saw.

There were ZERO snacks left except for some dried fruits.

Even the belts are dwindling.
The sofa and square bean bag are goners!
Not even single ECO BAG that we stamped on.
Kawawa naman to look at. But can you guess how much MUJI made since it opened last week? New stocks to come in November.

No comments: