Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Furne One, the Show.

Dear Readers,

You can't imagine what I would do to make you guys happy. With my diamond encrusted crown and brooch, wearing my Rajo Laurel gown and 4 inch heels, I stepped down my throne to take photos of Furne One's collection just for you who weren't able to come and see them up close.

I decided to document the show into 2 kinds, one a video and the other photos. Luckily, I was seated in a great table where I had an awesome view of the gowns. But unfortunately, I can't upload my video in YouTube because it is too long. So if you want to see it, you have to visit me here in Peninsula. haha.

Anyway, Enjoy!

Love,

Candifier





















The two amazing hosts, Kaye Tinga and Tessa Valdes with the one and only, Furne One.

No comments: