Saturday, October 16, 2010

MoskiShield, I like.

I think these are just the cutest things. I saw them pasted on my headboard area and I was about to get angry with my little J for sticking them on the wall. But then I saw the packaging on my bedside and read that they are mosquito repellants! Just stick them on your skin or your clothing or near you and mosquitos stay away because the patches are soaked in citronella!

How wonderful is that? It is also 100% deet free. And that is always a good thing.

The ones at home were just given to J so I want to get more. Do you know where I can buy?




To learn more about why DEET is harmful, please click on the link below.

NO TO DEET!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been using this for my kids. it is available at national bookstore megamall.

Anonymous said...

handyman robinsons galleria

Anonymous said...

It is not supposed stick on your skin :) its only for clothes or furnitures :) it is also available in michelles ribbon in tutuban

Anonymous said...

For wholesale you can buy at Michelle's Ribbon and Lace Center G/F Tutuban Prime Block Tel: 2542968 or try to inquire at wwww.facebook.com/michellesribbon

Anonymous said...

Visit www.denguehater.multiply.com :)

Anonymous said...

I've tried different mosquito patches already...but not so happy with it. Try Pest Off Anti-mosquito patch...I use this and it seems that the scent lasts longer than the others. www.globalwinds.com.ph