Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sleepasil = Healthier ZZZ's.



Guess what Santa gave me for Christmas!! I guess he knows how much sleep I have been losing and sent me a gift pack filled with sleeping aids such as a small pillow, eye mask, candle, room fragrance and even a towel.


Sleepasil seems to understand that for most bloggers, it is in the night where our creative juices flow. I actually was worse when I still had a laptop. I would sleep till 3 to 4 am. So when it died, I refused to buy a replacement.

But until now, I still have trouble sleeping. I am such a light sleeper that I can hear a cockroach crawl (ok, maybe not, but almost).

Sleepasil tells me to do a few things to make sure I get a lot of healthy sleep.

1. I have to treat my bed as nothing but a comfortable place for sleeping, no book, no laptops, no distractions.
2. Lighting condition should be fixed. No light must come thru. Total darkness is what I need to sleep deeply.
3. Warm bath before sleeping will relax my body. Scrub and loofah will help.
4. Pajamas should be comfortable.
5. Positive thinking, no bad thoughts.
6. No to coffee or sugar before sleeping.
7. Try taking Sleepasil. It is a natural dietary supplement and is not habit-forming. It is made of a unique blend of melatonin, chamomile and valerian root that doesn't bulldoze you into hitting the sheets like harmful sleeping pills do.

Thank you Sleepasil for caring enough about my sleeping habit.

No comments: