Monday, December 6, 2010

Salon De Ning, Opening

Peninsula is amazing, especially when they throw a party. They go ALL out to make sure that everyone is happy and having a good time. Amazingly, even if I had 2 glasses of champagne, I didn't have the energy to get on the table and dance! I was just happy to be with so many friends all under one roof.

I know that I have blogged about the newest, hottest and hippest place to party in Manila so I will just show you how much and who enjoyed themselves till the wee hours of the morning.

First, my Pen family.

GM Jonathan Crook + HM Oliver Dudler = BFFs!
Events Director, Stephanie Chong in a Rajo Laurel and Jul B. Dizon Jewellery.
COO and CEO of Peninsula, Peter Borer and Clement Kwok and your bloggerina.
Peninsula's First Lady, Beliz Crook wearing Jul B. Dizon Jewellery.
This couple knows how to groove!!!
Peninsula's Second Lady but equally glamorous, Cyndi Dudler also wearing Jul B. Dizon Jewellery.
And now for my FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friends)!












My Party Peeps from Media!





My 2nd Family, the Yap's!
The ring needed a solo!



My fellow Queen and the Princess from another kingdom.





The Socialites!









The official and non-official singers. Guess who's who.




The dancing went on until 4 am!! What a huge success!!! Congratulations to The Peninsula Manila for this amazing opening of SALON DE NING!!!




1 comment:

zarah said...

fabulous! such beautiful people and wow jewelry.:)