Wednesday, December 1, 2010

S de N!



For all the party people who are in search for the hottest bar in town, I am here to tell you that I have found it.

Salon De Ning is not what a lot of you must think it is. No hair or make up will be done in this place. On the contrary, one must be dressed to the nines if planning to go to this salon.

Here's what I did....when the security wasn't looking, I snuck in the back kitchen door, went through the hallways of forbidden areas of the hotel and found my way through the back door of S De N.

My heart was pounding, afraid of being caught but the excitement was too much and I was determined to get what I want, FOR YOU, my beloved readers.

And I did....here's a sneak peek into what you will all soon call your 2nd home.








Look closely, the crystal chandelier are all shoes!


No comments: