Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Philippine Tatler Ball, 2010



With the Philippine Tatler Ball, I feel as if I have failed my readers. First, when I found my table and settled in, I hardly got up. I didn't mingle, didn't go around to take photos of beautiful people. I didn't work. What I did though, was to enjoy the dinner, watch the auction and Ms. Bea Tantoco belt out a few songs! After taking my last spoon of caramel ice cream, NP and I had to leave.

This is us before heading out.


But know this, as much as my energy could take it, I took photos of my table mates and a few friends that I bumped into.

Thank you Grace and Felix for inviting me to your table.

And to you my readers, there are still so many events to come. I will make it up to you.

Enjoy!










My twin for the evening. We both had brown sheer in mind that night.
My wonderful "Bosses" in Peninsula.


The delicious 5 course meal that put a bigger smile on my face.




No comments: