Thursday, November 18, 2010

Frizz Free!

For those who know me and my hair, you can't imagine how happy I am with it now.

Remember when I used to always use a curling iron or flattening iron or have it blown dry every chance I get? Well, since I got this treatment, I never had to use any of those at all.

Three weeks ago, I had a Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy that made my hair silky, shiny, soft and smooth. I know I sound like a cheesy commercial but I SWEAR, I am just telling you how it is.

First, they shampoo your hair, then they dry it loosely, then they apply the KERATIN COMPLEX. Let the hair absorb the magic and then they iron it till it's dry. Then you leave the salon looking gorgeous INSTANTLY! Downside is, you can't wash your hair for 72 hours which is so difficult for me because I had a major event on the 3rd day. I had to wash it, gulp, and hope for the best. Of course, you have to use the KERATIN COMPLEX Shampoo and Conditioner. They are sold at the salon as well. Be prepared to allot 3 hours of your time.



The cost for my hair since it is thick and long is approximately P7,000. It might be pricey but in the end, it saves me a whole lot of money, time and effort.

The Keratin Complex treatment is a smoothing treatment very different from rebonding or cellophane or just regular hair treatment. Keratin Complex infuses your hair with over 40% natural keratin. The keratin makes your hair soft, shiny, smooth and frizz free. It also repairs and rejuvenates damaged cuticles. Because the keratin doesn't 'enter' into the hair and just coats, UNLIKE REBONDING, it's not permanent and it does wash out after 3-5 months so you don't get that ugly half and half thing. The great thing about it is that the more you do it, the healthier your hair becomes.

With keratin complex you can color as much as you want to, as light as you want to. Your color lasts longer and stays brighter longer because the keratin seals it in. You can also tie it or curl it and it'll stay unlike rebonding where it just goes limp after a while.

STRAIGHT AND SMOOTH Salon is located at 120 Amorsolo Street, Upper Ground floor of Vernida Condominium 1, Makati City.

Chari, Peach and Ginny, YOU MUST HAVE THIS TREATMENT because afterwards, you will love me forevermore!

To all the others that are interested in having SSSS (straight, shiny, soft, smooth) hair, go to Straight and Smooth and say,

"I was sent by CANDIFIER to have my STRAIGHT AND SMOOTH hair"

and you will instantly get 15% off and 20% off Vanilla Bean and Infusion treatments until December 15, 2010!!!

Ok, you might think I am all talk...but I am not. Because I took photos.

BEFORE



AFTER




And just so you know what it is like after I shampoo'd, here's what it looks like.

2nd Day

4th Day

7th Day

TODAY


And all that without ironing or extreme blow dry. I do use a blow dry but only using my fingers to smoothen and dry it out. No roller brush. Don't you just love it? I do!

Go and don't forget to avail of the promo!

Thank you to Agoo for hooking me up with Drea. And thank you Drea for this wonderful gift of beautiful hair.

To make an appointment, please call 7595105

No comments: