Friday, September 3, 2010

My Flu Bug Flew Away!


Finally. I think I am ready to face the world again.

My cough is almost completely gone thanks to the many tips I got during my ouchy days. It's funny though, how many different advise I got that conflicts with one another. Thought I'd share them with you.

Tip #1
Get a body massage, from head to toe. It will be good for your muscles which are in pain and to make your blood circulate.

Don't get a massage, your body is already sore and sensitive. You need to relax lang and stay in bed.

Tip #2
You don't need to go to the doctor. Obviously you have the flu. It will go away in 3 to 4 days.

Go to the doctor already! Who knows what you have? Pneumonia? Dengue! TB!

Tip #3
Don't lie on the bed the whole day. You need to move around so that your back won't hurt.

Just stay in bed as much as you can! Sleep!!! Don't get up at all if you can help it.

Nakakaloka diba? But in the end, I just want to say THANK you to ALL those who sent me messages and showed me that you care about me. Nakakatouch.

No comments: