Thursday, March 4, 2010

Turkish Delight!


Michael Salientes texted me one evening that I should try this Turkish restaurant very near my home. He swears that it is very good. I promised him I would and a few days later, I found myself in the restaurant. Am I a good girl or what?

I didn't know what to order. I am not good with Turkish food. Good thing the owner came by our table and assisted us. He recommended the mixed grilled meats (chicken, pork and beef), green salad, assorted dips and pita bread and roasted lamb.

I haven't posted the pics yet but I am telling you...I am already salivating. It was indeed very good. I can't wait to bring my whole clan over to try it out. The meats were tender and juicy. The salad was fresh and the dressing was light and sweet.

To my QC Peeps, GO GO GO!!!







We came a little too early. The shawarma wasn't set up yet. But next time I go, chicken shawarma is what I should order, according to MS.

It's along Timog Avenue, across Mc Donalds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does it compare to Zigurat? Haven't been there for ages though

Candy B. Dizon said...

Haven't been to Zigurat in a long time as well. So can't answer that.

Anonymous said...

lol - when was the last time?:)

Becky Aranaz said...

We have been to Turk Yer thrice!! We really enjoy the food!