There are 10 things that made an impact in my trip to Boracay.
1. Mama's Resto serves a MEAN chicken schnitzel. Located at Main Road, opposite Grand Vista Hotel, Hagdan, Yapak, Boracay Island.
2.This former white guy is now burnt to eternal crisp.
3. Daddy. We shared many stories and laughter during our short stay in Bora. I even cried like a baby because we started talking about Mom. Thank goodness for sunglasses.
4. Manny Pacquiao's beach resort. Did not love it. It looks gaudy. I don't understand why he wants to cover up the while natural rock formation with cement.
5. HUGE fresh oysters! A great thing that foreigners do not eat this! My dad and I probably were the only ones slurping these babies up!
6. White House offers HAPPY HOUR from 7 am to 7 pm. How great is that to alcoholics? I had one glass of mango dacquiri and got wasted. On the third day, I rose again and had one bottle of beer. I was down for a good 30 minutes. What a loser!
7. Because of one of my Dad's BFF, we were able to experience Super VVIP treatment and lots of added perks to our package. Thanks Tito Boy!
8. SEA WIND, the only resort AG and I will ever stay at in Boracay.
9. I have mastered the art of sun tanning. SPF 50 is the key!
10. NAIA 3. This is probably the only airport in the world that is empty on a Tuesday afternoon. What a waste.