Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peninsula Suite Honeymoon!


Last time I was at the Peninsula Suite was when we had a Jul B. Dizon Jewellery private show and mom was here with me.

This time, I was overwhelmed by the set up of the room. Everywhere I looked, I saw beautiful flowers. The food spread was delicious and colorful.

I imagine spending a few nights here on my honeymoon (if ever there will be one). I think it would be a very romantic getaway but still within Metro Manila. There are 2 huge bedrooms, a living room, an indoor porch, a kitchen, a bar, an office and dining area. The main bathroom has a huge bathtub that's great for "pre-action" sessions.













You may book the Peninsula Suite for a private function but only if you have a maximum of 20 guests.

But if you really want to show some good lovin' for your honey, book it for the weekend and have the The Flower Shop of Peninsula decorate the suite with beautiful flowers, The Peninsula Boutique with chocolates and wine. All you need now is your lovey dovey wearing a red ribbon and nothing else.

For the WEDDINGS AT THE PENINSULA press event, Ms. Annafay Rosal did an outstanding job with the floral arrangements.







1 comment:

Taka said...

Nice to meet you !
I'm Taka from Japan.

Congratulations!

Peninsula suite in Manila is really luxurious .
It is a nice hotel for celebrating Honeymoon!

My wife and I got married two years ago.
We are crazy about staying at hotels.

I have stayed Peninsula Tokyo in Japan several times so I'm interested in Peninsula Manila.

This topic is interesting and instructive for me! Thank you !

I'm looking forward to staying at Peninsula Manila.