Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last Na To!

This will be my last post about this Ballet Barbie. I just need to show you what I got in behalf of Jul B. Dizon Jewellery. My mom always supported the classical arts and I am sure she would have bid so much higher than what I did because after, it is for charity, but I didn't want to shock my brother when I tell him the company bought a P30,000 Barbie doll. Men just don't understand such things.

I bid for Frederick Peralta's Bridal Barbie because I think it is something that my mom would love.

Your bloggerina and The Frederick Peralta.

Here's where she is now. Pretty no? Can someone get her a KEN?



Check out that train of lace!


But the Winner of a Barbie has to go to this woman. She was loving her bubble gum pink gown with matching blonde hair. Tessa was hilariously flirting with Ken. It was certainly one of the highlights of my evening.




A short performance from Ballet Philippines Scholars.


I miss mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Men just don't understand such things." - lol