Thursday, February 4, 2010

iHate!

I hate this song. I don't know why all the children in this country love it, has memorized the dance steps while singing the stupid song. I mean, my 3 year old niece dances to it over and over and over again....I mean, really, YAYA, please naman!

Anyway, for a good 2 weeks, I haven't heard it or even thought about this horrible song and life was good.

This morning, I walk in the Pen lobby and first sing I see when I got out of the car...



HOLY MOLY! GOD help me! Kris is a friend of mine but I am sorry, this Noybody Noybody But You vest is just a little too much for me to handle. Plus the yellow bag, shoes and watch. Sure, it shows how much this woman believes and supports Noynoy and I have a number of friends who are backing him up but to use this song as his campaign jingle...I want to faint.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

uh...duh! they're aiming at the masses. ugh.

O.Sweetheart said...

It's tacky. Not to mention annoying.

Anonymous said...

it's a freaking campaign strategy. who do you think they're targeting?! jeeez! figure it out! or at least stop pretending you know more than jewelry.

Candy B. Dizon said...

Oh grow up, I only said I hated the song. Obviously, you are Pro Noynoy. Take a chill pill or better yet, stop reading my blog.

Anonymous said...

I hate that song too!!! My husband sings it to me just to irritate me and then I will be stupidly singing it for the whole day!! GGRRRRR!!!!!!