Monday, February 1, 2010

Lucille's 30!



It has been a while since I partied. Last time was Junjun's birthday and I had 25 test tube shots! Or no...last time was when I was in HK and had 3 cocktails. If you know me, you know that I am a cheap date. Give me 2 drinks and you can have your way with me. HAHAHAAH!

But seriously, I was really excited about Lucille's party and I was amazed that I was able to stand up straight even after a dozen shots! I didn't crawl up to my bedroom like I wanted. I was able to shower, moisturize, brush my teeth and wear a pajama before hitting the sack! Maybe, I am getting better at drinking!

SOBERCLUB provided the happy shots!!



This is how we party like rock stars!!!
















And again..and again..and again...










I must have had 23 shots and a glass of TEQUILA ROSE when I decided to give up. It wasn't because I couldn't walk straight anymore but it I was just too full to even my own saliva! But we all loved SOBERCLUB. We love them so much, I am thinking of having a VALENTINE's PARTY at home with all my wonderful Party Peeps!!

Join ka?


SOBERCLUB
http://soberclub2007.multiply.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOIN!!! But you don't know me... :( I am just a fan. hehe..